If you are considering joining our team, you can review the details by clicking on a position you think is appropriate from the following active positions, you can apply.
Join the Team
Active Job Positions
Customer Relations Executive
We expect the person who will take on this role to be in good communication with Kaft’s followers. You will meet their requests and needs, and handle their complaints in line with Kaft’s attitude, to create customer satisfaction - one of Kaft’s key strengths.
- Answering calls and replying to e-mails in English and Turkish in an effective and timely manner
- Keeping track of social media comments and offering effective and quick solutions for any request/complaint.
- Responding to customer needs promptly, professionally and in alignment with Kaft’s corporate culture
- Creating ideas to introduce a new perspective and improve customer relations (domestic and international)
- Analyzing this whole process and creating regional monthly CRM reports
What We are Looking For:
- First and foremost, this role will provide services in both Turkish and English. You must be able to speak English at an advanced level.
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in CRM.
- We are a brand with a calm, positive, honest character dedicated to problem solving. So is our CRM team. Therefore, we expect the person who will take on this role to have the same attitude. It is not possible for us to work with people who get aggressive and end up being wrong despite being right in challenging situations. If you are unsure about this, please think twice before apply.
- You should be good at multi-tasking in a fast paced, high energy, results oriented environment.
- You must be willing to continuously improve yourself and discover new ideas and the CRM world.
- We are a team consisting of people who have been working together for a long time and we would like to welcome people who will be with us for a long time as well. So, we expect you to not consider this job as “temporary” or a “transition opportunity”.
- You must be excellent in using MS Office programs and new generation applications.