- FASHION DESIGNER İş İlanını İncele
- ÜRETİM TAKİP ASİSTANI İş İlanını İncele
- Sr. ART DIRECTOR İş İlanını İncele
- ILLUSTRATOR İş İlanını İncele
- Digital Performance Marketing Executive İş İlanını İncele
- MARKA ELÇİSİ İş İlanını İncele
- METİN YAZARI İş İlanını İncele
- PUBLIC RELATIONS EXECUTIVE İş İlanını İncele
Digital Performance Marketing Executive
KAFT’s main advertising and promotion channels are driven by in house Digital Advertising department. We are looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Executive for expanding our Digital Advertising team;
- Developing, planning and managing paid digital marketing activities (PPC, Display, Programmatic, Remarketing, Native, Shopping, SM, etc.) to increase sales
- Analyze the outcome of each paid digital marketing campaign (PPC, display, programmatic, remarketing, SM, etc.), provide reporting and recommendations
- Maximizing online marketing channels
- Monitor campaign’s performance and optimization to achieve maximum ROI
- Monitoring competitors search campaigns and reporting on keywords being targeted
- Evaluating trends, insights, customer research, market research and competitor data
- Develop reports and make actionable recommendations based on web data to management team
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge and skills of Facebook, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Eagerness to manage digital marketing campaigns,
- Maintain a data-first approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed strong company goals (a/b testing, etc.)
- Analyzing data trends and areas of optimization.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-orientation and eagerness to learn,
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field / preferably in Marketing, Math, Statistics
E-COMMERCE SALES MANAGER
KAFT's most important sales channel is our website; Kaft.com but we also sell our products in both domestic and international online markets and local stores around the world.
We are looking for a team player who will be in charge of managing sales project with all of these sales channels. In addition, she or he will also secure new business partnerships for the growth and expansion of the market.
- Make search for new business channels that in conformity with the Kaft’s corporate culture and make agreements with fit ones (to understand Kaft’s mentality you can check up on our page: KAFT About
- Evaluate of incoming sales cooperation requisitions.
- Meet merchandising demand and stock tracking on wholesale product.
- Organize collective sales campaign with sales channels.
- Keep financial statement of the sales accounts and also follow their payments.
- Supervise online markets and traditional stores that we work with, in order to represent Kaft thoroughly, exhibit our products and deal with our potential customers as it should be. Based on this, identifying the needs of the stores and meeting their demands.
- Prepare monthly report of sales, according to various criteria such as product group, location and quantity.
- Make market research about existing and new products on pricing.
What Are We Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree with major in related departments.
- Have excellent command in written and spoken English.
- Minimum 4 years of sales management experience in online and traditional markets.
- We aim to build and develop strong and long term relationships with the sales channels. Therefore, we prefer to work with a person who has a personality which skilled as a good listener, calm, adaptable and be able to prioritize to gain trust in sales.
- You should have very good knowledge of MS office or Mac Office applications such as Excel, Word, Keynot etc.
What Are We Looking For:
CUSTOMER RELATIONS EXECUTIVE
We expect the person who will take on this role to be in good communication with Kaft’s followers. You will meet their requests and needs, and handle their complaints in line with Kaft’s attitude, to create “customer satisfaction” - one of Kaft’s key strengths.
- Answering calls and replying e-mails in English and Turkish in an effective and timely manner
- Keeping track of social media comments and offering effective and quick solutions for any request/complaint.
- Responding to customer needs promptly, professionally and in alignment with Kaft’s corporate culture
- Creating ideas to introduce a new perspective and improve customer relations (domestic and international)
- Analyzing this whole process and creating regional monthly CRM reports
What Are We Looking For:
- First and foremost, this role will provide services in both Turkish and English. You must be able to speak English at an advanced level.
- You must have at least 2 years of experience in CRM.
- We are a brand with a calm, positive, honest character dedicated to problem solving. So is our CRM team. Therefore, we expect the person who will take on this role to have the same attitude. It is not possible for us to work with people who get aggressive and end up being wrong despite being right in challenging situations. If you are unsure about this, please think twice before apply.
- You should be good at multi-tasking in a fast paced, high energy, results oriented environment.
- You must be willing to continuously improve yourself and discover new ideas and the CRM world.
- We are a team consisting of people who have been working together for a long time and we would like to welcome people who will be with us for a long time as well. So, we expect you to not consider this job as “temporary” or a “transition opportunity”.
- You must be excellent in using MS Office programs and new generation applications.
If you think you’re the right fit for this position, come and join the team >