Cookie Clarification Text
As Kaft Tasarım Tekstil Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“KAFT” or “Company”); The privacy and security of your personal data is among our top priorities. This text prepared by the Company, which is registered at the Istanbul Trade Registry Office with the registration number 798320-0 and resident at Konaklar Mahallesi Akasyalı Sokak No: 12 Beşiktaş/Istanbul. as a data controller within the scope of Article 10 of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the Communique on Procedures and Principles for the Fulfillment of the Obligation to Inform.
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about what type of cookies we use for what purposes and how you can manage these cookies regarding the processing of personal data obtained automatically through the placing of cookies on your device on our website (www.kaft.com).
Express consent of the users to the use of the cookies on our website, other than the Mandatory Cookies, is obtained, and users are given the opportunity to change their consent any time. Through the cookie settings cookies setting panel, users can see the types of cookies used on our website and can set their preferences with the "on" or "off" options for all cookies other than Mandatory Cookies. Again, users can always change their preferences through this panel. Furthermore, users can always change their preferences through this panel.
What is a Cookie?
The cookie (“Cookie” or “Cookie Servers”) is a text file with small pieces of that a website you visit asks your browser to store on your device so that it can remember information about you, such as language preference or login information.
Cookies enable the website you visit to store information on your device and use this information during your next visits. Cookies created by a website are stored by the internet browser you use to access the site, and cookies do not contain personal data about visitors such as name, gender or address. The information contained in the cookies can be accessed only if you use the same internet browser and only by the domain name of the website that created the relevant cookie (e.g., www.kaft.com).
Who Is Placed Cookies and How Are They Placed?
Cookies are placed through the communication established between your internet browser (such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, etc.) on your device and the website servers within KAFT while you browse the websites.
Types of Cookies
Types of cookies according to the duration: Session cookies and persistent cookies are used on our website according to their duration of use. Session cookies, also called temporary cookies, are used to ensure the continuity of the session and are deleted when the user closes his browser. Persistent cookie, on the other hand, does not expire even the browser is closed by the user and is automatically deleted on a certain date or after a certain period of time. In that regard, session cookies and permanent cookies are used on our website according to the usage period.
Types of cookies according to the parties: (first-party and third-party cookies) Whether the cookie is first-party or third-party varies according to the cookie placed by the website or domain. First-party cookies are placed directly by the website visited by the user, that is, the internet address displayed in the address bar of the browser (www.kaft.com). Third-party cookies, on the other hand, are placed by a different domain than the domain the user is visiting, for example, by a third party in cooperation with KAFT, such as partners for targeting/advertising or analytics purposes. In this framework, first-party and third-party cookies are used on our website according to their parties.
Types of cookies according to their intended use: As KAFT, we use four types of cookies according to their intended use. These are: (i) Mandatory/Necessary Cookie Cookies, (ii) Performance/Analytical Cookie Cookies, (iii) Functional Cookie Cookies, and (iv) Targeting/Marketing Cookie Cookies.
1) Mandatory/Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our website and cannot be closed by our systems. Mandatory cookies are used to fulfill an information society service requested by the user (for example, log-in, form filling, remembering privacy preferences). In addition, the cookie for performance and analytical purposes allows counting the visitors on our website and measuring the traffic and is the first party. In this way, we can measure and improve the performance of our site. These cookies help us to understand which pages on our website are the most popular and which are the least popular and contain anonymous information (preventing the transfer of personal data with applications such as IP masking).
2) Performance/Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor visits and traffic so that we can measure and improve the performance of our website; It helps us to learn which pages are the most and least popular, and see how users navigate the site. In other words, these cookies serve the purpose of tracking and reporting cookies. However, when these cookies serve the purpose of the mandatory/required cookie used by anonymizing the information they collect as a first party cookies, they will only be classified as mandatory/required cookies. If you do not allow these cookies, for example, your interests cannot be tracked and reported by Google.
3) Functional Cookies: These cookies enable is enhanced functionality and personalization on our website. Functional cookies may be placed by KAFT or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. All or some of these services may not work properly if you do not allow functional cookies. For example: Remembering the products you added to your cart.
4) Targeting/Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to offer products for your preferences and interests and are placed on our website by our advertising partners. In this way, targeting cookies can be used by our advertising partners to profile your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow targeting cookies, you will be less likely to encounter targeted ads. For example: for identifying the products that you enter a website frequently and providing you to personalized product recommendation.
WHAT ARE THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS AND PURPOSES FOR THE USE OF COOKİES BY KAFT?
It has included that the name and purpose of use of each cookie in the cookies setting panel,, which you can access via the "Cookie Settings" button at the bottom of the main page of the www.kaft.com website. KAFT processes your personal data for the purposes listed in the panel in question, based on the reasons for compliance with the Law specified in Article 5 of the Law and listed below. Your personal data collected through cookies;
- On the basis of legal grounds that it is necessary to process your personal data, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of the contract; In order to perform basic functions with mandatory cookies to enable you to benefit from the services offered by our website,
- Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right; Personal data processed through all types of cookies used on our website, for the purpose of executing legal and litigation works in case of a legal dispute or when public institutions request information,
- Based on the legal reason that data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of our company, provided that it does not harm fundamental rights and freedoms; In order to carry out activities for the development and improvement of the performance and functionality of our website and to ensure the ease of use of our website,
- Based on the legal reason for your explicit consent; Performance Cookies, Targeting Cookies and Functional Cookies are processed for the purpose of improving your shopping experience, providing our services and making special promotions for you, presenting promotions and marketing offers, improving the content of the website and/or determining your preferences, and carrying out activities to increase your satisfaction.
TO WHOM DOES KAFT TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED THROUGH COOKIES, BASED ON WHAT İS LEGAL REASON, AND FOR WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES
KAFT takes care to process your personal data collected through cookies, in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the transfer of personal data, in accordance with the principles that must be complied with in the processing of personal data, and by taking the necessary technical and administrative security measures.
Information on cookies on our website is given in the table below:
Management and Setting of Cookies
You can manage your cookie preferences by turning the buttons on the cookie settings panel on or off according to your preference from the "Cookie Settings" section, which you encounter when you click on the "Manage Consent Preferences" link on the cookie wall that appears when you visit our website. It is recommended to refresh the page to activate your settings.
Since the use of mandatory cookies is essential for the operation of our site, you cannot deactivate this type of cookie.
You can also manage your cookie preferences using the following methods:
Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the "cookies" tab, by clicking the "lock sign" in the address section of your browser.
Internet Explorer: You can manage cookies as "allow" or "do not allow" by clicking the security tab in the "Tools" section at the top right of your browser.
Mozilla Firefox: Click the "open menu" tab in the upper right corner of your browser. You can manage cookies by clicking the "Options" image and using the "Privacy and Security" button.
Opera: You can manage cookies from the "cookies" section by selecting "Advanced" in the "Preferences" section of your browser.
Safari: In the Safari app, choose Safari > Settings, then click Privacy. Click Manage Website Data.
In addition to the above options; You can visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org, https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or use the "Privacy Badger" application to be informed about all cookies and to manage cookies (https://privacybadger.org/).
If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application and mobile site, but you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the website, mobile application and mobile site.
The Requests of Relevant Persons
Persons whose personal data are processed through the cookies used on our website can submit their requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law to the address Konaklar Mah. Akasyalı Sk. No: 12 Beşiktaş/Istanbul in accordance with the "Communique on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" or if the e-mail address is registered in our system, the said e-mail can be forwarded to the email@example.com e-mail address.